Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trio of Cards

I have the three cards Amber designed for our New Catalog Kick Off.  I love her cards.  Especially this first one!  I love the sweet little vase and the little flowers with the mini brads!!!  Don't you just I love the Summer Smooches DSP!!!?
The next card she used the set Everything Eleanor.   When we were given this set at Leadership, I wasn't a fan.  But it's starting to grow on me and it's becoming a favorite stamp set of mine!!!  I love how Amber made this into a masculine card.  We can never have enough masculine cards right??!!
Finally the last card with Betsy's Blossom.  How amazing and cute this flower is.  She stamped the large flower and used the Blossom Punch to punch it out.  I love it!!!  That flower is quickly becoming very versatile!!!!!
There's going to be lots of quick posts this week.  Starting today, I'm hanging a new art show (a watercolor show) at my church.  Just one of the many things I do :)  Plus 3 of Logan's cousins are in town visiting, so we have lots of play time scheduled :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: