Monday, June 11, 2012

What A Great Weekend

Saturday was our over the top swap.  I look forward to this swap all year.  The projects are always great and this year was no exception.  I'll show you some today and the rest tomorrow.  Nichole did this little office set.  I just love it!!!  There's a recycled button container to hold paper clips, a post it holder, notebook and pen!  I love the colors too, just wonderful!!!
Amber did the next project.  She has just read a book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, and she wanted us to have our own journals to write down our own blessings and gifts in life.  Plus I just love this new fabric!!!  Yes I know it has Summer Starfruit in, but that color is starting to grown on me :)

The last one today is Liz K's project.  She did little garden stakes.  They're so pretty and they were easy to make too!!!!  Logan loves these and even asked if one was for him.  So I let him pick one, he chose the top note one, we put it outside in his rock/stick collection pile :)  ***Added 4:30pm 6/11/12--I've had a couple questions on the garden stakes.  The tags are made from Alluminum Flashing, you can get it at any hardware store.  The holders for the tags, she said she found online.***
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this! What is the material (Tin)???

Anonymous said...

How did she make the stakes that she put them on, those are adorable!