Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Smile Big!

Need a Reason to Smile BIG!  This month and this month only you can get this beautiful Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5!!!!  Clear or wood mount it's only $5.  To purchase it for the $5 discounted price you have to order at least $50 in other products, but come on how easy is that with all the amazing new products in the catalog.  I know I had no problem :)  This stamp set is a two step stamping set and has 7 beautiful images!
I just love this card!  I love the button and I especially love the bow tied behind the button!!!!  I saw a card on splitcoast with the bow tied like that and I LOVED it!!!!!  The DSP is from the new Natual Composition pack---which is incredible by the way!!!!  I added some Dazzling Details to the center of the flowers, but I'm not sure it needs it.  The colors are so pretty on this card together, I used Raspberry Ripple, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive.  The bakers twine is the Cherry Cobbler one, but goes well with the Raspberry Ripple.  Don't forget this set is only available THIS MONTH ONLY!  Hurry and get it today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep telling myself I don't like (or need) this stamp set. (i have lots of flower sets already) But gosh darn this is a cute card! I really love everything about it! Thanks for being a "bad" influence on me! ... Your Stalker