Monday, July 16, 2012

Thinking Of You

What a busy weekend!  I had a great time at my Birthday Gift Card Holder class.  The gift card holders we made were so cute!  I'll show them later this week!  Today's card is a fun one that I made a while ago but never got around to taking pictures. It got put in my basket and kind of forgotten *gasp*!  It's so cute too!  How could I possibly forget it!  I saw a card similar to this layout on Pintrest (I'm pretty sure it was pintrest but I'm not positive).  There's lots of embossing on this card and YES if you haven't figured it out yet, the Polka Dot Embossing folder is my FAVORITE!!!!!

This card was really simple to make.  But just a quick tip and it's probably pretty obvious but I'm going to mention it anyway, make sure you punch the scallop first then cut the cardstock in half.  Seriously it will make your life sooooo much easier.  I think the first go round at this card I tried to punch it separately, until I finally had my Ah Ha moment :)  Finally a few pearls and a cute banner to finish the card!  Lots more to do today, but don't worry I have posts all week this week :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: