Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anyone Else Out There?

Anyone else out there who is completely obsessed with the Olympics?  We've had it on quite a bit, defiantly more than the TV is usually on.  Logan just loves to watch them and he's getting exposed to lots of new sports that he's never seen, water polo, rowing, equestrian, plus the usual Olympic favorites swimming, gymnastics, track and field.  But we sure are enjoying them!  Today's card is sweet and so pretty!  I just love the colors on this card, Raspberry Ripple, Pretty In Pink and Old Olive. 
There's no mind blowing technique or layout on this card just a fun card.  I have a class this weekend so I'm going to be busy today prepping for that.  I will say that the cards that I have planned for my class are some of my favorite cards ever!!! There's still time to sign up for my class or get a kit.  Ask me for more details on my class! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: