Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Chores

Remember this post from last week?  I added a few more chores to Logan's chore swatchbook.  If you missed the post make sure you go here to see it, so you know what I'm talking about :)  I added a "Make Bed"  This one is super cute.  I love the little teddy bear and the pillow!!  Thank goodness for that free form tool for the pillow too!!  The teddy bear is all done in punches. 
A "Do Homework" one.  I think my favorite thing about this one is the pencil.  It's actually a crayon stamp but thanks to the wonderful new stamp coloring tool in MDS 2 I was able to make it look like a pencil. Isn't that so cool!!!!!  The books are simple and done with square punches as is the table. 
The last one (for today anyway) is the "Put Clothes Away" card.  This one came to me Monday when I was folding all his laundry and wondered why on earth am I putting his clothes away, he can do it!  This card is going to be more of a once or twice a week card, depending on how often his laundry gets done but it will still be a helpful reminder at the end of the day.  This one is probably the easiest one I did.  The dresser is just square and circle punches.  I do have a card that says "Put On Pajamas" but when I uploaded it into a jpeg I found a couple errors so I need to correct it before I show it to you.  I have to admit too that I've done far more MDSing this month than traditional paper crafting----you're shocked I know :)  But I did warn you that you might get a bunch of MDS posts this month.  Remember if you haven't had a chance to try My Digital Studio you can test it free for 30 days, you have nothing to loose! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: