Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Set

This is the last week before Logan returns to school.  Hard to believe but he goes back on Monday!  I have to admit, I'm pretty excited!  I think he is too, but I know I am.  While we enjoy this last week of summer vacation I don't think I'm going to get much stamping done, but I have had time to whip up a couple of cute things.  One of them being this super sweet set of QUICK 3x3 cards.  These cards are so much fun, they're cute and they could easily be given to either gender.  Don't you just love those kinds of cards.  I love having a stack of 3x3 cards around.  I always have a few.  They're the perfect size to stick in lunch boxes, hand out to co workers, or even keep a few in your purse to write a quick note to anyone who was especially helpful to you throughout your day. 

The stamp set is one of the sets I was most excited about in the Holiday Catalog.  It's the Mixed Medley Hostess set.  You can earn this set by hosting a private stamp a stack or technique class with your friends and family-ask me more about that if you're interested.  The little scallops in the set coordinate perfectly with the new scallop punch in the Holiday Catalog, and I just love the little spider web for Halloween!  I paired that stamp set with the Polka Dot DSP for a monochromatic card and this little set of 6 cards was done in under 10 minutes!  Now that's time well spent!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: