Monday, September 3, 2012

Card Swap Round 1

We had a great swap at our meeting last Thursday.  Since it was a shoebox swap I don't know who did all of them so instead of telling you who did them, I'll tell you what I love about each one.  If I know who designed it I'll share with you anyway :)
Cassie did this one.  I love so many things about it, the snowflake and the iridescent ice embossing powder for sure!!!!

 
One of our new demo's Amber E did this one.  I love the colors.  She said the red was Riding Hood Red-I LOVE this color now!!

Not sure who did this one, I love the embossed folder though.  I really completes the card!

Kim S did this card.  The ornament is embossed, so much fun!!!

Not sure who did this one.  I LOVE the glitter paper though!!!!!

More tomorrow!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!1

No comments: