Friday, September 7, 2012

I Know I Promised You.....

....A handstamped project today, I failed miserably!  BUT don't judge me too harshly.  I spent all morning getting ready for my Card Buffet class tomorrow.  This is a HUGE class!!!  I'm going to have 10 card stations set up.  So by the time I was packed up for that class, I had about 6 ink pads left.  And my big shot was packed and we all know that you can't create without the big shot :)  So instead of crafting with paper I pulled out MDS----YES I know I'm pretty addicted!!!!  I saw last week on the My Digital Studio blog that they were having a weekly MDS contest.  Of course I was super excited!!!!  This weeks challenge is to use any of the August Downloads.  I used the Wonderfall DSP and the Knots and Ties Downloads.  These are pictures from last fall but I thought the colors went so well with the Wonderfall Paper.  So next week I PROMISE I will have some stamped stuff to show you.  I know the past few weeks have been a little MDS heavy, but it's such a great program and even though my pages always look complicated they're really not, so if you don't have MDS give it a try it's FREE for 30 days!!!

No comments: