Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Simply Beautiful

This is such a quick card, you could probably recreate it by the time you're done reading this post.  Well maybe not that quick but seriously this is a quick card!  Yet is so beautiful!  I used the set Blooming With Kindness from the main catalog.  I loved this set the moment I saw it.  I love the image and all the wonderful greetings that go with it.  This is a one stop set.  If you're just starting out and don't know what to get, this is a great set to invest in.  I used Riding Hood Red on this card.  A color I rarely use but I love the way it looks with More Mustard, again a color I don't use much.  I love the boldness of the flower and the subtleness of the splatter.  I also love the button and the thread there at the bottom. Sorry the picture has a little shadow, didn't see that until just now.  The button is a More Mustard button and I dyed some White Bakers Twine gray to match the card.  White would have worked too, but I wanted the gray :) 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: