Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mama Said....


This page just makes me laugh.  We all have those days where we feel like nothing is going our way.  When you're 6 it's the end of the world.  I'm not even sure why he was angry when this pictures were taken but he was mad, even more mad after I took a couple pictures  :)  This scrapbook page is my entry into this weeks challenge over at the MDS site.  Go check out my page and 'like' it while you're there it can't hurt my chances.  This weeks challenge was to use some of the September downloads.  Well I bought my fair share of downloads in September so I knew I had stuff to work with.  One of my favorite downloads is the frame.  It comes in a set of 5 or 6 fun, funky frames.  I loved them and I think I bought them instantly that day.  This frame is the grey one I changed to brown.  The background is also some of the new DSP in September it's from the It's a Wrap download.  It was Calypso Coral but that color really didn't go with the page but I love the patten so I color changed it to Crumb Cake.  Fun page huh.  Get out there and take some pictures that will make your children furious.  That's what we're here to do right!?!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: