Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Told Ya I'd Be Back!

Here I am again for the 2nd post of the day.  This one will be a little more detailed on the technique.  We'll if you can call it a technique, but it is pretty cool looking huh?!  The post this morning showed you the tree version of the ribbon/framelit technique.  Here's where I first saw this done.  I loved this look and so I was so excited to do it myself!!!  And how cute are these little cards!!!  These would be so adorable to do a set of little 3x3 cards for a gift. 
To do this cut out your gingerbread man for example.  You can save the cut out, he's still a good gingerbread man, use him on another project or put him on the inside of this card!  Double the fun!  Now that you have the outline of your shape put adhesive, I used SNAIL, on the outside of the shape, then you just adhere scraps of ribbon down.  Seriously so easy and a great way to use all those scraps of ribbon you have.  Attach to your finished card and TA DA! Done!!!  So simple and so cute!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: