Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Logan's Joke Book

Yesterday I showed you Megan's Christmas Swatchbook.  Today is Logan's.  I thought long and hard about what kind of book Logan might like.  Then as it happens it became clear!  A JOKE BOOK!!  Logan is always telling jokes, most of which he makes up and they don't make any sense at all.  So I created a joke book with over 50 kid jokes for him. 
The pages are all super simple.  I used a swatchbook template and just changed out some of the DSP that I didn't like and added a few splatters.  That's it!!!!  All together this swatchbook only took about 30 minutes and the majority of that was typing the jokes and looking them up online.
If this joke book is a hit with him, I can always go back and plug in new jokes and have 'Logan's Book Of Jokes' edition 2 printed.  Super easy and fast!! 
Still no word on my computer returning home to me so tomorrow's post is still up in the air.  Check back though you never know :)  Thanks for hanging in there with me through my MDS crisis :)  Monday was the first day it was gone and the first day that I hadn't used MDS in weeks!!!  It was serious with drawl!  I just didn't know what to do with myself after the kids were in bed.  That's my MDS time!  Hopefully we'll return to normal soon :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I'm sure Logan is going to LOVE this! ... Your Stalker