Monday, November 12, 2012

Pure Happiness!!!

The Stylin' Snowfolk set in the catalog was put on my wishlist as soon as the catalog was released.  I loved that set and had so many ideas running through my head.  BUT as it often happens this set kept getting pushed to the bottom of my wishlist and was never bought :(  When SU announced their huge stamp sale a couple weeks ago I knew immediately that this was the time to finally get this set!!!  And I'm so glad I did!!!  THIS is the card I wanted to make.  I had this card in my head from the moment I saw this set.  I wanted to have his carrot nose straight up with the huge smile, just lost in pure bliss with the new freshly falling snow.  How adorable is he??!!!  LOVE HIM!!!!!!
The snowman is stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock and I used White Craft ink reiners to 'paint' him.  I dropped a few drops of the white reinker into the lid of my pad and used a blender pen to paint him.  I love the boldness of the white against the Crumb Cake background.  The snowflakes are just done with the reinkers and blender pens.  To finish him I spritz the card with shimmer spray, because no winter card is complete without shimmer spray :)  This set is so much fun and now I regret not getting it sooner.  You'll see lots more from this set!!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is too cute! I just love it.