Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Punch Swap

It is no secret that I'm a fan of all projects featuring punches!  So you can only image how happy I was to have a punch swap for out monthly meeting this month!!!  I showed you my swap on Tuesday, here's what I got back.  They're all great!!!!
 
First up is Kim M and her stinkin' cute little penguin!!!  I love love love his sparkling red top hat!!!  The googlie eyes are a fun addition too!!!

LaRee did this one.  How fun is that little turkey!!!  He's so cute!!!

This one is Kay's card. The Santa is so cute!!!  Love this card. 

Proving that great minds think alike, here's Angela's card.  I can't decide if I like the champagne or silver glimmer paper better-love them both!!!! 

This is Cassie's card.  The gingerbread men are so cute and I love the gumdrop buttons!!!!

This one is from our newest member, Kathy.  I just love this card!  Punches make me happy!

This one is Vickie's card.  I can't even begin to describe how cute this is!!!!  Maybe this is what my elf looks like from the waist down :)

Finally, Amber's card.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.  It's simple and stunning!!!  LOVE IT!!!!
 
There were amazing demos and make and takes at the meeting last night as well.  I'll share those next week :)  Tomorrow is our blog hop make sure to check back to see more amazing creations from the ladies in our group!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: