Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sweet Sneak Peak

I'm so excited to share this card with you!  I have a bunch of new products and tools on on this card to show you.  Where do I start...how about the DSP, isn't that the cutest sweetest DSP?  Wait until you see the rest of the package.  The name of the DSP is Sunshine and Sprinkles-how cute is that!  This might be my favorite DSP!  The butterfly is a new punch!!!  So so cute and it's a tiny butterfly!  It's so stinkin' adorable!!!!  The stamp set is from one of the new Sale a Bration sets! 
I love this card, I was inspired by this card that I saw on Pintrest.  I love the bright colors the fun patterns and everything about this card!!!  Stay tuned all week for more fun sneak peaks at the Spring Catalog and the Sale a Bration products!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: