Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!!!!  Did you ring in the new year with family? Friends? Strangers???  Dan and I celebrated the same way we have for the past few years....at home.....in our pjs.....on the couch......watching the ball drop (which isn't even live because of the 2 hour time difference).  This year we added a couple of mugs of hot cocoa since it's been so cold the last couple days.  Then right after the ball drops it's bed time :)  It's ok to be jealous of our super exciting celebration :)  On to the card for today!!!  Isn't it the sweetest, cutest, most adorable card???!  This is for sure my favorite of the cards I made last week.  Just as it was for yesterdays card, this card was inspired by more than one card from Pintrest (gotta love Pintrest)!  Make sure you note a few new products on this card.  First the ADORABLE cloud embossing folder!!!  How stinkin' cute is it!!!!?!!  The button is new and so is the DSP, all 3 can be found in the Spring Catalog!  The stamp set is new but it's a Sale a Bration set-you'll have to wait a little longer for the set :)
Onto the details for the card, I used the markers to color the elephant, I love the multicolored look too!!!!  The DSP on this card is my favorite DSP in the entire Spring Catalog and maybe in the big catalog too, it's so fun and I love the bright colors!!!!  I love love love this paper (be prepared to see lots of it coming up!!!)  The buttons are new, they're fun silver buttons and I just LOVE them too!!!    
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: