Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Patterned Occasions

I know I said yesterday that I'd be sharing the Patterned Occasions cards from stamp camp tomorrow but the Pretty Petites pictures need to be retaken with better light so you'll see those tomorrow :)  These cards are so super cute though, I think you'll love them just as much!  The first card is the card I did.  I LOVE the stacked cups, they're so cute!  I used the precut and scored note cards for this card.  I love those cards, they're so quick and easy and the perfect size for a fun quick card. 
This is Amber's card.  We used the same DSP yet the cards are so different.  I love the multi colored upcake and the little pop of ribbon!  This set is my (current) favorite Sale a Bration set.  I just love the images so much!!!  The DSP this year is also a huge hit!  The patterns are beautiful and the color are perfect.  My favorite DSP for sure! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: