Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stitched With Love


Stampin' Up! never ceases to amaze me.  I have two yes TWO more fun and exciting things to share with you.  But first I'd like to share todays card.  This is one of the new kits in the Spring catalog.  The kits are perfect!  They have everything you need to create adorable cards, and they give you the freedom to jazz it up if you want too.  Now I'll be honest while making this this I was convinced that I'll never make one of these again.  The stitching took longer than I thought, much too long for an element of a card.  But once it was done I really liked it. 
Isn't the stitching cute?  I love how the colors coordinate with the cardstock. I added a greeting and some ribbon, but over all the card is still kept fairly simple.  So what do you think, will you give the stitching a try?  If you do I'd love to know your thoughts.  Leave me a comment with your opinion. 
As we head into Stampin' Up!'s 25 year Stampin' Up! has plans to celebrate all year long and you have the opportunity to earn free stamp sets that you choose!  Every month SU will release a new stamp set that contains the best stamps from the last 25 years! 
Some things to remember:
  • All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
  • While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
  • A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
  • All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
Plus here's the best part!  When you collect 6 proof of purchase stickers you can mail in your stickers and pick a FREE stamp set of your choice!!!!!  Isn't this exciting!!!?!  I can't wait to start collecting them.  You can see the first one, The Best of Birthday's here!

Ready for announcement number two.  The single stamp set sale was a huge hit.  That SU has introduced more single stamps to buy and they're sooooo cute!!!!  You can see the new ones here and here!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love the card. I MIGHT try stitching on a card - for my Mom but probably not anybody else. Thanks for sharing.