Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whale You Be Mine?

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have the sweetest little card for you today!  Of course this is a Pintrest inspired gem!  Where to start on this card.....the clouds are made with the new cloud embossing folder, the clouds make all the difference!  The card just didn't look complete without the clouds.  For the whales, I used the new sizzlet in the catalog.  Then to add just a little texture I used my markers to add some subtle scales.  Super cute!!! 
For the waves, I used a circle punch and punched half and three-quarter down the edge of the cardstock to resemble waves.  To give it extra texture I sponged it with white ink.  The heart though is my favorite element on this card.  I started with the red glitter paper and used crystal effects to add a thin layer, once that was dry I added one more layer, it's so glossy and pretty!!! I LOVE IT!!!  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

this definitely is sweet! love it!