Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coffee Anyone????

When you get coffee in a cute purse, there's nothing else to love is there.  Although I'm not a coffee drinker, so I would prefer my purse filled with tea or hot cocoa.  Of course all of this is prior to adding water ;)  These sweet little purses hold 2 K-Cup coffee's.  Isn't that just adorable!!!??!  What a fun little gift!!!  I think I'm going to make these for Dan's co workers.  I'll have to modify them for the boys though :)  They have a small office and don't make coffee everyday.  Not everyone drinks it, some bring their own, but they do have a couple Keurig Machines and you're welcome to bring in your own coffee and cup and fill it up. 
Look how fun and adorable!!!  Yay!!!  I just love this little purse!!!  I'll list the dimensions below for this 2 cup one and also for a 3 cup one.  I saw this on Pintrest (where else?) and made my own version.  Mine is pretty different from the one on the link, but I think, easier and quicker :)  Plus I added a handle, it's now a purse-and really doesn't that make all the difference?!  I used a bunch of Sale a Bration products on this project: The stamp set (Patterned Occasions), the DSP, the ribbon), we're almost to the end of Sale a Bration make sure you get your free products before the 22nd when it ends!
Here's all the dimensions, if you have further questions please email me or leave me a comment on this post, please though if you comment leave an email address so that I can reply to you :)  First up the 2 cup purse:  4 1/2x11, score on the 11 side at 3 1/4, 5 1/4, and 9.  For the insert to hold the coffee cups, 4 1/4x4 1/4 score one side at 1/2 and 2 1/2.  Use the 1 3/4 circle punch to punch your holes and attach with sticky strip inside the purse.  The 3 cup purse measurements are:  6 1/2x11, score on the 11 side at 3 1/4, 5 1/4, and 9. For the insert to hold the coffee cups, 6 1/4x4 1/4 score the 4 11/4 inch side at 1/2 and 2 1/2. Use the 1 3/4 circle punch to punch your holes and attach with sticky strip inside the purse.  I used some sticky velco to hold my purse closed.  Enjoy!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I think yours is WAAAAY cuter. What a nice gift.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Gloria S said...

I don't coffee either, Hot Cocoa. I make some of these for the men in my house. My granddaughter works for Starbucks, so I really don't think she'll want one> TFS!