Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jot This Down

I have the final two projects to share with you that my guests got to make at my class on Saturday. The first is the 'non-card' item that they got to make. I'm slightly obsessed with notebooks. I just found a whole drawer full in my closet, apparently I hoard them. But they're all decorated and so cute! Maybe I should write more stuff down :) Maybe then I wouldn't forget so much :) They all personalized their notebooks with their initials. It's hard to tell in the picture but there's a little tree embossed with clear on the bottom.
In pictures it doesn't have quite the impression that it has in real life. In real life the subtle embossing, the sparkle and shine and texture just make the notebook so classy and fun! I love it! It's always fun to emboss!

Finally the last card that they made was this fun card with the squished bottle cap. If you haven't squished a bottle cap, what are you waiting for??! You just put it through the big shot and let the the big shot do all the work :) I love the black and white on this card! So fun!!! Make sure to check back tomorrow I have an adorable post going up!!! You won't want to miss it!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: