Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick and Fun

Pintrest week continues!  Today's card is QUICK and CUTE!!!  Inspired by this card, also super cute :)  I'm such a fan of cards that can put together in almost no time.  We all have those times that we need a card....NOW!!!  I love to have these quick cards in my stash :)  This card uses the adorable mini curly label punch, this is a Sale a Bration item that you can earn for free!!!  What's better than free!!!!?!  But you only have a short time left to get this punch and set free!!  Sale a Bration is almost over!  Order before March 22, to get your free items!!!
On another note, tonight is our demonstrator meeting. We're doing a shoebox swap, this means it's a night of just stamping, chatting and all around fun!!!  I've chosen not to show my card today, you'll see that tomorrow :)  Don't worry, it's Pintrest inspired to fit into our Pintrest 2 week!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: