Thursday, April 25, 2013

Enjoy Reading

Logan is quite the reader.  He'll go through chapter books in no time!  I stopped by the library last week (on Friday) and picked him up a bag full of books, some were picture books and there were 3 or 4 chapter books in there.  By Sunday he had finished all the books!  He wouldn't even stop reading to eat dinner!  I'm so glad that he loves reading!  I took this picture Sunday when he was near the end of the book, he didn't even look up when he saw the flash :)  Anyway this page is fun!  I love the layers, if you want layers and dimension on your MDS projects, use your drop shadow tool.  It will work wonders!  Nothing is straight on this page and that's one of the things I love too!  This is one of my favorite MDS pages!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: