Friday, April 26, 2013

Paper Pumpkin-SERIOUSLY!

This was the super fun Paper Pumpkin this month.  I thought I had made at least one card like the example but now that I'm looking at my cards I see that I did not :)  You'll get the idea.  With the paper pumpkin I try to use only what's in the kit.  I did add a little more ink and a different button to the cards but basically used what I was given.  The kit this month came with 3 stamps, the silver buttons (which I LOVE!), the linen thread and of course all the cardstock. 
I love the little thought bubble and arrows.  Both very trendy :)  I like that they're masculine cards, something I always struggle to have on hand.  I do hope though that we get some pretty girly Paper Pumpkin kits in the future :)  My cards are all pretty simple.  I love how I can end up with 4 completely different cards with one kit!!!  Gotta go, I'll be stocking the door today waiting for UPS, he's got all my brand new stuff from the upcoming catalog!  Can't wait to play!!!!  You'll defiantly want to check back next week!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: