Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thanks So Much

I have a class this weekend all about the Big Shot.  One of my favorite accessories, and one of the most versatile accessories we sell.  You can do so much with it!!  This was one of the cards that I was considering do for my class, it didn't make the cut however.  This card is fun and whimsical, which is of course why I love it!  Here's how you get the layered label look.  I started with a piece of white cardstock, stamped and embossed in clear the En Francais background.  Then I layered 3 of the label framelits and cut them out at the same time.  I sponged each piece in a different color.  Of course the embossed images resists the ink.  They all nestle back together and ta da you're done!  Fun and easy right! 
There's still time to sign up for my big shot class this weekend.  Email me for all the details :)  I have the other cards figured out and I sure LOVE them!!!!  I'll show them to you next week.  Gotta go, it's another jam packed day.  When will things slow down :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: