Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Theme Is Embossing

Tonight is our demonstrator meeting, of course that means swaps!  The theme this month is embossing, that could be heat embossing or embossing with our wonderful embossing folders.  Or in my case both!!!!  I heat embossed the greeting in our Tangerine Tango embossing powder then used the fancy fan folder to add some texture on the top three-fourths of the card.  I got this embossing thing down :)
But of course the focal point on this card is the butterfly.  Didn't it come out great!  I love the negative image of the punched butterfly with the little pop of Tangerine Tango in there!!  So fun!!!  I'll have lots to share this week, I'm doing the make and take this month.  I'll share that tomorrow.  Plus I have my 3 minute demo that I'll share and of course all the swaps from tonight!!!  Sounds like a great line up this week!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: