Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This, That And A Little More....

Isn't this a cute card?!  I love it, and it's super duper simple, aren't those the best cards.  This is a CASE from Kimberly Van Diepen's card.  I loved her version of the card.  I don't have the canvas that she has, perhaps it should go on my wishlist ;)  So I used cardstock and dressed it up a little with the a doily.  The doilies are some of my favorite accessories.  It's so easy to add them to ANY card!  Plus.  The DSP on this card is from the This and That Product Line.  It's very rustic, vintagy and the colors are so fun!!!
The This and That line is so fun.  I wasn't sure I'd like it but I love it!!!  If you want to see the entire This and That Product Line check out my online store.  The journal is amazing, the pages are preprinted, it's durable and I can't wait to use it.  I'm just looking for the right things to put in in........stay tuned :)  But even with the journal I think my favorite piece in the This and That line is the DSP.  I'm such a paper junkie though :)  But on this card I LOVE that flower.  It's one of the pieces from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  I love, love, love everything in this kit, but haven't used ANY of it until this card.  The kit is so affordable and there's so many cool trinkets in there.  Check it out!!!  I have another card tomorrow made with more of the This and That line, come back tomorrow! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: