Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog Hop-Retiring Stamp Sets

Welcome to our monthly blog hop!  If you just hopped over from Michelle's blog WELCOME!  If not make sure you hop around the loop, you'll see some amazing projects!  We are only 2 weeks away from the new catalog, I'm so super excited!!!!  I can't wait!!!!  But as it always is, with new you have to say good bye to the old.  So this month's hop we're saying good bye to our retiring stamp sets.  For my card I'm using the Forever Young set.  I actually got this set for free when I won a monthly contest offered to demonstrators (a long time ago).  However I didn't use it until my 10th anniversary class 2 months ago!  I might have used it before here and there, but 2 month's ago I fell in love with it and started using it ALL the time!  So of course it ended up on the retiring list :(  But it also means I get to share it with you today!  This card was inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen.  I love her vintage style of cards :)  I CASED this card pretty closely.  I just loved hers why change it!  :)
 
You'll notice that this does say Mother's Day, but this would be a great card for a new mom, birthday or maybe just a Wednesday :)  I added a little new product on the card!  Did you notice the Summer Starfruit rose?  I again used the new clay and molds that I LOVE!!!  Once the clay was dry I used my marker and colored the rose.  It's just that easy!  If you're interested in the clay and molds you can get them in only 2 weeks! 
So now it's time to continue on the hop.  Next up is my upline Amber.  She's is so creative and I love her style and everything she does!  I know you'll love her work too!!!!
 
Here's the rest of the blog hop line up, in case you get lost along the way. 
 
Ruth Norton YOU ARE HERE! 
Amber Wilson
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo
Kay Jantz
Liz Kay
Camelita Wasson
Cassie Rogers
Michelle Carrion

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Now this is truly a lovely card, love the touch with the stamped doily. You are so talented.