Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Mosaics

I sure hope you're not tired of the Mosaic Madness stamp set yet.  I think it's going to be one of my favorites!  Guess what else I just LOVE?!  The new Pistachio Pudding In Color!!!  I love this green.  It's not to bold or bright it's just the right balance of green!  I LOVE LOVE IT.  All the in colors this year are amazing, it's hard to choose a favorite!  This card was pretty simple and quick to put together.  The large label is from the Apothecary Accents framelits (LOVE)!  I added some light splatter to that with my aqua painter and some Pistachio Pudding ink. 
I love the greeting on it.  Remember that's a hostess only set, so book your workshops or classes today to make sure you get that set!!  It's another quick post for me.  School has been out a week and we've already been super busy!  This may be the summer of the quick cards :)   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: