Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One Last Goodbye


This will probably be the last post I do with the retiring products.  With only days to go before the new catalog, and all the pricing I have to do before stamp camp there probably just won't be time to use them :(  This sweet card though, I love!!!!  This is the Moving Forward stamp set, it's also the Ronald McDonald House set.  With every purchase of this set Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the RMH.  It's a great set and you do a little good with each purchase.  I love this one, but I'll let you in on a little secret, the new RMH set in the next catalog is AWESOME!!!  I can't wait to get it!!!  :)  I stamped the boat twice, once on white and once on the Pumpkin Pie DSP.  I cut out the sail from the DSP and popped that up on dimensional.  The clouds are made with the cupcake punch.  I think I've used this punch for clouds more than cupcakes :)
The last card was my 'girly' card.  I seem to always have a girly card at my classes I think this is it for this class.  We used the Just Believe set.  It's a great set with lots of elements.  We used the marker to color the stamp, then added the splatter to it with an aqua painter and ink pad.  Just like I did for this card.  I think it's my new favorite way to add splatter, I had to figure out a new way since the color spritzer is gone :( 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 


1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

I love the Just Believe Set too. I will probably keep it just because I love making cards with it and it was so versatile for most any occasion. Great examples!