Thursday, May 30, 2013

One Layer

These one layer cards have been all over the blog land and Pintrest.  I think they're great!  And it's a great way to just showcase our amazing ink and stamps!  For this card I used a bunch of new colors, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana!  They go so well together!  I have to mention that this card doesn't have any dimensionals-I know that 2 cards in one week!  I might need help!  The local demonstrators in our group know what a HUGE fan I am of dimensionals.  They know I ALWAYS have some if they run low (I tend to stock pile them-in the event of a dimensional emergency!  So it's a very rare occurrence if I don't use dimensionals on my projects :) 
 
The card base of this card is vellum.  It's make such and elegant card base.  The outside layer is slightly smaller than the inside layer.  It make is look a little shaded.  I love that!  For my card I used post it notes to mask the center of the cardstock.  Then I stamped all my flowers.  Then I removed the post its and stamped and finished my greeting.  It's that simple!  Go try it!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: