Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Smile!

The DSP in the new Soho Subway collection is so amazing!  It makes amazing cards with nothing else added....well almost nothing.  I just LOVE this DSP though, it's so vintagy, the colors are all fantastic together and every pattern just gets better!  There was very little done by me on this card.  The DSP speaks for itself.  The only stamping I did was the 'smile' greeting.  I dug out a scrap of paper and stamped it and then stapled it on.  How easy and fun!!! 
I did add some torn Summer Starfruit cardstock to the bottom of the number strip and to the top of the faux wood piece.  I think it frames the Summer Starfruit DSP great, and I didn't want the edges of the DSP to look 'unfinished' just stacked up on each other.  Plus it gives off some nice shadows and adds to the texture of the card, which we all know I love!!!  There is one thing missing on this card.....dimensionals!!!!  This is the first card I've made in, gosh I don't know how long that didn't have diemensionals.  Can you believe it!!!??!   I sure can't, must have been an oversight on my part :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: