Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pearl Madness!


Are you like me?  Do you hoard your pearls and/or rhinestones?  I am a pearl hoarder, I'll admit it!  Sometimes it's not because I don't want to use them but I find that sometimes those itty bitty pearls are hard to use.  They're pretty small, so if you want a big accent they won't work.  But for this card, I just needed a little something in the background.  So I used my diagonal plate on my simply scored tool and scored in both directions at every inch.  Then where they intersected I added a pearl.  The tiny ones were perfect.  They're subtle enough not to overwhelm the card, but enough to add the perfect touch to it. 
I'm loving the vanilla and white together.  If you had asked me a year ago to use these two colors together I would have thought you were crazy!  But I love love love these colors!  The pop of Strawberry Slush for the heart really makes the card pop!  I just love it!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: