Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Swappin' Birthdays


Tonight is our monthly demonstrator meeting.  I missed last month, so I'm really excited about this months!  They're so much fun, they're full of great ideas and it's so nice to get together with the demonstrators in our group and just catch up over the last month.  The swap theme this month is 'Birthday'!  I hear from my customers all the time, that birthday cards are always needed.  I used my new favorite flower set, Too Kind and my new favorite in colors (Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding) and got to work!
I love love love that little ruffle of ribbon.  The doily is key too, the card looked a little incomplete without it.  Don't you just love the Vanilla and White together!!!?!  Finished with a sweet little button from the Very Vintage buttons.  Love it!!!  I'll have more swaps to share later this week! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: