Friday, August 2, 2013

I'm Still Stampin' Away!



I haven't showed much stamping this week on my blog. I've made a ton of cards this week, so it's certainly not because I'm not stamping, they're just projects I'm working on that I can't quite show...YET.  You'll see them all in the next few weeks.  But I do have two sweet cards that were mailed to ME!  Every time I get a card in the mail, one that's handmade, it reminds me why I do what I do.  You can not receive a handmade card and feel at least a little loved, if not a whole lot!  The first card is a card from my friend and fellow demo Kim.  I love how she added in some of her Paper Pumpkin stamps on this card (that background stamp on the top left is from Paper Pumpkin).  I have yet to use my Paper Pumpkin stamps for anything other than Paper Pumpkin :)  Thanks Kim for the sweet card!!!
Next is a lovely card from my friend and fellow demo Carmelita.  She mailed this to me from convention when SU was attempting to set a world record for most handmade cards sent from a single location (the did set the record too!).  I'm thrilled that Carmelita sent this card to me so I could be part of that, at least on the receiving end :)  Thanks Carmelita!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: