Monday, August 19, 2013

Pumpkin Treats

Aren't these cute!!!!  I LOVE them!!!  They're so cute and soooooooooooo easy to make.  Did I mention they were easy!  Logan loved them, I think he stole a couple, but this is the BEST treat for class gift.  First of all they're suckers so they're 'nut free' as both of my kids schools are, plus they fast to put together so you could sit and make a whole class full in no time!  For the pumpkins I used 3 of the large ovals in Pumpkin Pie cardstock, sponged around each one in Pumpkin Pie ink then just glued them together,  really it's THAT easy!  you could draw on a little jack o lantern face if you wanted too.  The stem is just hand cut from a scrap. 
 
For the little boxes.  I used a piece of cardstock that was 2x6 1/2.  I scored the long side at 2, 4 and 6.  They fold up into little triangles you punch a hole in the top and that's it.  Seriously that it!  I told you they were easy!!!  I put a little tootsie roll pop in mine but really any sucker would do.  I can't wait to make more of these!!!!    
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: