Monday, September 30, 2013

At Least It's Done!

I haven't scrapbooked in weeks.  WEEKS!  YIKES!!  How can that be???  Well let's see, there's Logan, his sports, activities, school, etc.  Then there's Megan.....oh Megan......I might have to write a book about her and the things she does and says.  Let's just say that by the time we get her into bed at night I'm ready for bed too.  This little girl of mine is going nonstop.  So you understand why my MDS time is, well, nonexistent.  I'm going to a scrapbooking weekend in November, I keep saying that I'll catch up on my scrapbooking that weekend."  At this point though I might need more than a weekend.  So I am trying to pull out my laptop a little more.  So hopefully you'll see some more MDS from me in the upcoming weeks.  Though this page almost killed me!  Not really, but it was so tedious, and nothing seemed to work.  Though I still ended up with the look I had in my head getting there was no easy task!  Luckily I'm happy with the final result :)    There's really no giant tip about this page.  The part that drove me crazy was lining up all the triangles in the background and finding an overlay that worked.  I have LOTS to share this week.  Tomorrow is our local Ladybug meeting, I'll have my swap, I'm in charge of the make and takes so I'll share that, I'll share my demo and the rest of the swaps.  Make sure you check back everyday this week.
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: