Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birthday Bash...Part Two


Here's the final 3 cards from my class on Saturday.  I LOVE this first one.  I think it's of of my favorites from the class.  It's so pretty and elegant!!  The bow was made from our oval punch.  The black and Rose Red make such an elegant pair!  Love it!!!
The next card was a big hit!  We used the new Envelope Punch Board but we didn't make envelopes!  We used it for the base of our card.  The card is held closed with a fun, bright and cheerful belly band.  We did a little embossing on two of the four flaps of our card.  It adds such fun dimension and texture to the card! 
When you remove the belly band the card opens up. SO SO SO SO fun!!!!  And what a fun way to use the envelope punch board.  You can do so much with it!!!  These colors are so much fun together Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe and Gumball Green!! 
Finally our last card.  We use the Bright Blossoms set.  This was a set that I hadn't pulled out of my stash in a really loooonnnng time!  But I'm so glad I did.  The flowers make this card so sweet and so fun!!!  We added a little ribbon and twine to complete the card. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: