Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree...

I'm caught up in a whirl wind of projects this week.  In the midst of prepping for my birthday card class this Saturday---which will be AWESOME, I'm making cards and planning for my October class.  My October class is my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  It's 20 cards for $20, you'll make 5 each of 4 designs.  There's still time to sign up please let me know if you're interested.  But this by far is the biggest class that I have to prep for.  Card designs usually take about a week, then after the supplies come in.  Cutting and prepping is usually a 3 week job.  Last year I had 22 people come---that's 440 cards to prep if you're doing the math.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this class.  I think it's one of my customers favorites and it's defiantly my favorite to do.  I'm normally ready to go by August with it.  So this year I'm freakin' out, I'm sooooo behind.  But I have my cards narrowed down and it's going to be GREAT this year.....perhaps the best yet!!!!  This card is one that didn't make the cut :(
It's super cute and I love it, but I love the others more!  I used all the new In Colors on this card and the Pennant punch to make the tree.  It's simple, fun and so cute!!!  If you're interested in attending my Christmas Card stamp a stack I'd love to have you come, leave me a comment or email me!  Make sure to stop by tomorrow it's our blog hop!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: