Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pooh And Tigger Too


Quick post today.  I haven't been home in 2 days.  I've been busy working at my church and running around.  But today is going to be a quiet (I hope) day.  After I drop the kids off at school I'm heading to the St. James Tea Room for some tea with friends.  Can't wait!!!!  For today I have a quick MDS page to show you.  This is another page from our Disney album (in case it's not obvious).  There's no huge, mind blowing technique on this page.  I did use the free form tool on the 'woo-hoo'.  I matched the colors to Pooh and Tigger so it all coordinates :)  That's it from me!  Finally it's my birthday on Thursday so I'm holding a mystery hostess workshop. Shop online at my website and use this code 4SXYVKN2 at checkout and be entered into winning the hostess benefits! Yay!!!! You only have until Friday September 13th to place your order!!! One winner will be chosen and win the hostess benefits!!! Plus I'll make the deal even better. Orders of $50 or more will get a package of rhinestones! Orders of $75 or more will get a package of rhinestones and pearls!!! Hurry shop today, and don't forget your envelope punch board!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: