Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Autumn Thanks


I pulled out my Thankful Tablescape kit again for this card.  I saw this card and LOVED it so I wanted to make my own version.  I changed a few things, but that's what creativity is all about right, finding inspiration and making it your own.  This card is so fun and is the perfect card to send to someone on a lovely fall day. 
My favorite part of this card is the doily.  I used a sponge and some Cajun Craze ink to dye it.  It didn't take long at all and look at the dramatic difference it is from just white!!!  Why have I never dyed the doilies before!!!!??!??!?!  You'll be seeing A LOT more of this technique!!  I used white embossing powder for the greeting, and aside from the doily and button, everything else is in the Thanksgiving Tablescape kit.  Clearly this kit is for more than tabletops :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: