Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Batch Two


Here's the final two cards from my class.  This one is fun!!!!  We used one of the single stamps that you can buy.  This one I loved when it first came out, I bought it almost instantly and knew I'd use it at my class.  We use the Etcetera DSP, it's certainly not a DSP made for Christmas but the fun bold patterns worked perfectly for this card!  And who would have ever though Calypso Coral would be on a Christmas card!!!
Finally another one of my favorites!!  I love using vellum on Christmas cards.  I think people don't use vellum because they're not sure how to use it.  It's one of my favorites.  I think the key to using vellum is hiding the adhesive.  The vellum on this card is only glued down along the top where the torn border can hide it!  The bird is stamped in Island Indigo, but the vellum overlay gives it a softer look.  The greeting is embossed in gold--LOVE THAT!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: