Wednesday, October 2, 2013

File Folder Fun!


Do you have the new Envelope Punch Board???  I LOVE mine!!!  I love learning so many new things that you can do with it.  It's so much MORE than just envelopes!!!  At the meeting last night I was in charge of the make and take so I thought I'd make this super adorable file folder card.  I saw Catherine Pooler's card and loved it, so I knew that's what we'd be making!!! The card is quick and it's super easy to make the file folder, Catherine has a great video on her blog.  For the background of the card we I stamped the Dictionary background stamp.    
I pulled out my Blue Ribbon set for the greeting, well it was already out ;)  A few punches and a button and your greeting is complete.  I'm slightly obsessed with banners on my cards lately (you may have noticed).  So I had to add a couple to complete this card.  Don't you just love the file folder cards!!!!??!?  So cute right!!!??! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine Pooler said...

Those are CUTE! Great job Ruth! Thank you for linking to my blog.