Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Hello

Halloween is one week away!  I'll be glad when it's over.  Logan loves to dress up, Megan is having a little trouble understanding the concept of Halloween.  But that's ok.  They're cute, she'll get it and it will all be over soon.  But I did have to scramble this year for some Halloween treats for their classrooms.  I didn't have a single Halloween stamp.  Nothing!  Guess I don't do a lot of stamping for Halloween.  I thought of being really cute and making little bat owls or pumpkin owls with the owl punch.  But the thought of making almost 40 of them wasn't going to happen!  So I reached out to my fellow demonstrators.  Thankfully my friend Nichole let me borrow a couple sets.  THANKS NICHOLE!!! 
 
I found these little boxes of Halloween tattoos from Target.  Logan and Megan love the little tattoos so I knew it would be a hit.  Plus any non candy treat is always good :)  All in all they're pretty simple.  I wrapped the boxes with cardstock.  I let a little hang over the edge and made a flagged edge.  I love my little witch here.  I used a post it note to 'mask the moon' then I sponged Island Indigo and Night of Navy over it for the night sky.  The witch is stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  After doing 40 of these my fingers were stained blue!!!  2 days later after showers, dishes, kids baths, etc you can still see the blue....just a little :)  It was a messy job, but they're so cute!!!!  
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: