Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I {heart} DSP

I LOVE our DSP.  Every package.  The bright and playful ones to the vintagy ones.  I'm kind of a DSP hoarder.  I try every year not to hoard it, and I think I've gotten better but every year when the new catalog comes out and I'm switching the old with the new, sure enough I've hoarded DSP!  I'm hoping our swap tonight will leave me inspired with ideas and so I can USE my DSP!  Our theme for our swap tonight is Designer Series Paper.  I had another card planned, but when I put it together I didn't like it....at all.....not even gonna post it here!  So it was back to the drawing board.  The hexagons are bigger but I think this card is still fun!!!  I love love LOVE it!!!!
It was a little time consuming.  Good think it's a fairly small swap.  Though this card is adorable I'm not sure I'd sit down to make a ton of them :)  I used the Playful Polka Dots DSP, it had all the right colors and fit perfectly!!!  I used 2 way glue for the little edge pieces.  It holds well and it's not messy, which is always a plus!  I'll have plenty of swaps to share later this week.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: