Monday, November 25, 2013

Attractions

Guess what time it is?  It's MDS time!!  You guessed it!!!  I decided that with the attraction pages there was no reason to go into elaborate journaling.  The pictures really speak for themselves.  Magic Kingdom is really the only place that I got pictures of us on the rides.  I think I do have some from the Studios, I'll have to back and check before printing.  The pages are all simple, the pictures speak for themselves, there just isn't a lot to say. 
One of my plans for the album is to do a favorites list in the back from each person.  That way when we look back, we'll all see what we loved the most.  Test Track might be one of Logan's he was old enough to drive.  Somehow I got in the car with him!  YIKES that was a scary ride!!  Especially when he let go of the wheel and just started laughing!
This was a fun ride in a clam shell!  Who would have ever thought I'd say that!  Just a quick note.  I know in a lot of the pictures it doesn't look like Dan's having a good time, he's just a horrible picture taker :)  This ride was a new one for Dan and I, it wasn't built when we were there.  One of my favorite parts of this page is how I color matched the stamped fish with the dancing fish in the picture.  I love that MDS gives you that option!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: