Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Boxes

I know I've shared my love of the Envelope Punch Board with you.  But perhaps, just perhaps if you're not totally convinced this project might just send you over the edge.  I saw this project done on you tube.  The video was almost 25 minutes long.  I didn't have time to watch the entire one so I watch bits and pieces and fast forwarded through most of it to get the idea of the project.   I did however find this video which gives the same directions, just a slightly smaller box.  It's much shorter :)  However if you'd like to catch the longer version here it is :)  (By the way, the dimensions that I used for this box is in the larger version). 
I'd also like to take a moment to admire the beautiful color combo of Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler......ok let's move on.  Once you get one of these boxes done you'll be making a bazillion of them.  They're so easy!!!! 
After I got this box down, I thought I'd make a variation on it and made this box.  It has one opening at the top and I just assembled the bottom just as you would any other box.  Doesn't it look like a mini wine bottle gift!!!  Then we joked about going to a drug store and picking up the mini bottles.  Tell me that's not the most adorable gift either!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea.  Don't be surprised if you find mini bottles of booze in your stocking :) 
So stinkin' cute!!!!!!  In other news.  I'm on my way to a scrapbooking retreat for the weekend!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  It's run by my friend and downline, Michelle.  My goal is to finally catch up on the many albums and Christmas gifts I'm in the middle of!  Plus Michelle does make and takes it's a hotel here so I'll have a night away!!!  I'm really excited and hopefully I'll have TONS of MDS to share soon!!!!  Have a great weekend! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: