Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Embossed Snowflake


 Our meeting was last night.  It was a small meeting, only a few of us could make it.  It was still so much fun.  Whether there's just a few of us or a huge group it's always fun to get together, catch up, stamp and have fun!!!  Our swap theme this month was embossing.  You could choose heat embossing or dry embossing.  I went with heat embossing and used the new photopolymer stamp set Endless Wishes.  Unfortunately you can't get it right now.  It's been so popular SU ran out of them!  I think I got one of the last sets!  I love love love the font in this set.  This card was hard to photograph but in person it's so pretty. 





I used gold embossing powder for the snowflake and black embossing powder for the greeting.  I pulled out my Gorgeous Grunge set and stamped the littlest splatter in Soft Sky.  It's pretty light and subtle just what I wanted!  I finished the card with a button and bakers twine.  The texture from the embossing and simplicity of this card make the card so pretty!!  I love it!!!  It's one of my favorites!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Q. said...

Love this card!