Thursday, November 21, 2013

Up Late....

Which is why the picture isn't as good as it should be.  Up late crafting away!  Last night I under estimated-----A LOT how long it was going to take to up load all my MDS projects to be printed.  The album alone took an hour!  But all the little details, layers and embellishments will all be worth it when it's printed and in my hands :)  Can't wait!!!!  So while I was waiting I got a few cards done, some that needed to be made and mailed.  This was one.  Super duper simple, but also super duper cute.  I used the Season of Style DSP proving that it's not just for Christmas.  You could easily do a birthday greeting on this card too!  We'll it's late (for me).  My order is in and I'm calling it a night! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: